ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
`If it`s cold, and it`s time to drop the clutch, this is the jacket. Water-resistant, breathable, stretchy and ready to rock.` -Cedar Wright, The North Face® Athlete, Rock Climber.
For windy, cold weather activities, this coveted soft shell keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer. A hem cinch-cord allows you to adjust for a precise fit, and dual zip hand pockets and left Napoleon chest pocket provide ample space to stash essentials. Whether worn as an exterior shell, or a standalone jacket, this soft shell is ideal for mild aerobic activities in challenging, inclement weather.
TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock fabric wind permeability rated at 0 CFM (100% windproof)
Napoleon chest pocket
Two hand pockets
Velcro® adjustable cuffs with molded cuff tabs
Hem cinch cord adjustment in pockets
- Windproof soft shell vest
- Center front, chest pocket and hand pocket zips
- Hem cinch-cord
- Raised high-definition logos
- Average weight: 470g (16.6oz)
- Center back: 27.5in
- Solid: 351 g/m² WindWall® — 96% polyester, 4% elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finis