Xero Men's Z-Trail Sandals
Item # TRM-MBLK
The Xero Men's Z-Trail Sandals provide freedom, comfort and flexibility for your feet and are so light you’ll barely notice them on your feet (and can barely tell if they're in your bag). They offer an amazing combination of protection, comfort, light weight, natural flexibility, durability and versatility. Take them for a walk or run anywhere you like, from a mountain trail to an urban jungle. Head downstream—whether you’re in a canoe, kayak, or raft, the Z-Trail holds comfortably on your feet, and they float!
- Comfortable tubular webbing with no hard edges
- Adjustable Z-pattern — gets the right tension across and over your foot and behind your heel
- 10mm (~3/8in) FeelLite outsole protects from unpleasant surfaces while still providing great "ground-feel"
- Contour surrounds your foot, but doesn't add unnecessary support
- Super lightweight — Men's size 9 sandal averages 5.4oz each
- "Zero-Drop" — your heel isn't elevated; your feet are anatomically correct
- Rust-proof nylon hardware
- 100% Vegan-friendly
- Ready to wear — just slide in your foot and go
- Heel cup — keeps your heel in place
5.0/5.0Review Stats 1 total reviews
Barry B. 1 years agoreview
I picked these sandals up on a whim and was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoy using them. Theyre incredibly lightweight so if you use them at the lake, river or pool they offer very little resistance when you wade through the water. Theyre great for campsites too and they take up virtually no space in a backpack.