Ultimate Survival Technologies Tick Wrangler
$4.95 $3.9919% off
Item # 20-BUG0004-08
Add style and function to your key chain with the Ultimate Survival Technologies Tick Wrangler, which safely removes the entire tick (including the head) and a carabiner for easy attachment to key rings, belt loops, and backpacks. Ideal for all your outdoor adventures as well as those with household pets, the Tick Wrangler includes a ruler to help identify the type of tick, enabling you to determine the risk of Lyme Disease or other types of infection. Made from sturdy aluminum, the compact Tick Wrangler fits in your pocket or in a first aid kit.
1 – Place the Tick Wrangler’s loop end over the tick and rest on the skin, so that the tick appears in the larger end of the loop.
2 – Slide the Tick Wrangler along the skin so that the narrow end of the loop slides under the tick.
3 – Continue to slide the Tick Wrangler slightly up and away from the skin.
4 – Tick should come away from the ski easily, with head intact.
- Sturdy aluminum construction will not bend, rust, crack, or break
- Includes a ruler (inches and centimeters) to help identify the type of tick
- Knowing the type of tick will help determine if there is a risk of Lyme
- Disease or other types of infection
- Small size fits in your first aid kit and easily attaches to gear with the included carabine
- Size: HxWxD: 3.7 x 1.6 x .25in (94 x 41 x 6mm)
- Weight: .3oz (9)g
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –