Ultimate Survival Technologies Floating Lighter
Item # 20-W10-08
The water-buoyant, butane-fueled Ultimate Survival Technologies Floating Lighter produces a flame that can withstand winds up to 80 MPH. The piezo-electric ignition lights up to 30,000 times and works when wet with its zinc die-cast wind guard and lever. The catalyzer coil provides a 2000 degree F (1093 degrees C) flame, and it can be adjusted to provide a proper oxygen mix for optimal performance up to 8000 feet (2438 meters).
The Floating Lighter also features an impact resistant ABS plastic, waterproof design with O-ring seal and wire bail for secure closure and buoyancy, and a ceramic flame window indicator that glows a bright white color when lighter is ignited. It has 0.04 ounce (1.2 gram) fuel capacity, measures 2.6 x 1.6 x 0.6 inches (LxWxD), and weighs 0.8 ounces (23 grams) without fuel. It’s backed by a two-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Windproof flame - catalyzer coil provides 2000° F (1093° C) flame that withstands winds up to 80 mph (129km/h)
- Piezo-electric ignition - lights up to 30,000 times and works when wet with zinc die-cast wind guard and lever
- Nylon fuel tank
- Flame adjustment - provides proper oxygen mix for optimal performance up to 8000ft (2438m)
- Gas inlet - fills quickly and easily with quadruple-refined high-performance butane fuel
- Waterproof outer case - ABS plastic case is impact resistant. Waterproof design with O-ring seals and wire bail for secure closure and buoyancy.
- Flame window indicator - ceramic flame window glows a bright white color when lighter is ignited
- Fuel Capacity: Quadruple-refined butane, 0.04oz (1.2g)
- Color: Orange
- Size: HxWxD: 2.6in x 1.6in x .6in (66mm x 41mm x 15mm)
- Weight: 0.8oz (23g) (without fuel)
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Fuel not included
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –