The North Face
The North Face Men's Aconcagua 2 Jacket
Item # NF0A4R29
Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant The North Face Men's Aconcagua 2 Jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in all conditions.
- Avg Weight: 560g (1lb 3.75oz)
- Center Back: 26.25in
- Solid: 50D x 50D 73 g/m² WindWall®--100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Down insulation: 550 fill goose down in body; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Synthetic insulation: 200g Heatseeker Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester in hood, yoke, underarms and pockets
- Standard fit
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Elastic binding on cuffs
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –