If you've been looking for the right all-day shoe, the Teva Women's ReEmber Moc Shoe is here to impress. The ReEmber is a sustainably-made, eco-friendly shoe that is made from recycled ripstop, microfiber, and ribbed knit. It has all the comfort and high quality you've come to expect from Teva, and it's a great fit for people of all genders. Wear it camping, wear it on the trail, wear it on the front porch as you take in a beautiful sunset. This water-resistant shoe is great for just about every occasion!
- TevaRAPID RESIST protective coating allows water to bead off treated materials
- 100% recycled adventure-ready ripstop upper inspired by classic outdoor gear, 100% recycled polyester rib knit collar, 50% recycled polyester collapsible heel for easy on and off
- 100% recycled polyester microfiber lining for a soft more premium feel against the skin
- 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay