Smartwool Unisex Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks
Item # SW001659
Putting miles in on any surface (treadmill, track, pavement, or trail) shouldn't have to mean uncomfortable feet. Instead, start with footwear that will put as much comfort as possible into your run, like Smartwool Unisex Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks. They start with the cushion on the places that feel the impact the most--the ball and heel of the foot--and add in other feel-good features like mesh zones for breathability, a Virtually Seamless toe, and an Achilles tab to prevent slippage. Plus, because they're made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they're naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating. And, with Indestructawool technology, they're built to last.
- Sock height: low ankle
- Sock cushion: targeted cushion
- Indestructawool technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of imported yarn
- Materials: 54% merino wool, 41% nylon, 2% recycled nylon, 3% elastane
- Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as they transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.