Ruffwear Grip-Trex Pairs - 2.25in. Dog Boots
Item # P15202-615225
The Ruffwear Grip-Trex Pairs - 2.25in. Dog Boots are paw wear for dogs who hike, bike, run, or explore the great outdoors with their humans. These high-performance boots feature a rugged and resilient Ruffwear-designed Vibram outsole that provides exceptional traction on varied terrain. Breathable mesh upper provides ventilation and keeps dirt and debris out. Closure system combines hook-and-loop with hardware, cinching around the narrowest part of the dog's leg to provide a secure fit. Just as you would with your gear, check closure system and adjust fit as needed 15 minutes into your activity and throughout the adventure.
Note: Set of boots. Many dogs have wider front paws than rear paws. Boots are offered in sets of two so you can order the appropriate sizes for a good fit on both the front and rear paws.Ê Measure paws across widest part of paw when bearing weight. Measure ALL paws. If between sizes, size down.
- Size: 2.25in
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out.
- Protects dogs' paws from extreme environments
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim
- Available in sets of two
- Made in Vietnam
- Upper: 100% polyester
- Outsole: Vibram non-marking rubber
- Toe: No-sew TPU
- Lining: Synthetic pigskin
- Closure: YKK hydrophobic hook-and-loop
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry