Patagonia Women's Yosemite Falls Trench Coat
$194.99 to $279.00
Item # 28070
The soft and supple Patagonia Women's Yosemite Falls Trench Coat rocks contentious conditions, thanks to fully seam-taped H2No® Performance Standard shell with recycled content and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The waterproof/breathable jacket is lined with 100% recycled polyester for easy layering. Part of Patagonia's outerwear component system, the sleekly styled raincoat pairs with Patagonia Parkas with attachment tabs for complete coverage in the elements. Stay-put hood with two-way adjustability and glued brim lends additional protection from rain and snow. Center-front placket secures with hidden snaps. Set-in sleeves have glued, adjustable cuff tabs secured with snaps. Zippered, welted handwarmer pockets, and interior chest pocket.
- Clean, modern and sophisticated with minimalist lines
- Above-the-knee length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 100% recycled polyester (50% postindustrial recycled content)
- Contrast: 2-layer, 3.6-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- All with a DWR finish
- Made in Vietnam
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –