Patagonia Women's Woolyester Fleece Pullover
Item # 26950
Striving for a zero-waste apparel industry, Patagonia took a classic style and modernized it by changing the fabric content. The every day, all around Patagonia Women's Woolyester Fleece Pullover is a better choice when buying new because it’s made with 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece. The three-quarter-length front zip uses a Vislon® zipper and twill tape pull for easy handling when regulating warmth and a curved collar can fold over or stand up for additional temperature adjustments. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Heritage design lines combined with an innovative recycled fabric blend
- Traditional quarter-zip with Vislon® zipper and twill tape pull
- Stand-up collar
- Rib-knit trim at cuffs and hem
- Pockets trimmed with twill tape
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- 7.2oz 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 442g (15.6oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –