Patagonia Women's Vosque 3-in-1 Parka
$449.00 $224.9950% off
Item # 28567
When conditions fluctuate from a steady drizzle to piercing cold, the H2No® Performance Standard Patagonia Women's Vosque 3-in-1 Parka is a master adapter. This versatile, insulated 3-in-1 coat offers three options: wear the 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell together with the zip-out, Thermogreen®-insulated parka, or wear each on its own. Adjustable, zippered hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar lies flat when unsnapped. The waterproof shell has a back princess and waist seams for a shaped, feminine fit. The zip-out jacket features flattering princess seams, horizontal quilt lines and increased baffle size to hold more insulation. Other features are adjustable cuffs and on-seam handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers, two internal drop-in pockets and one secure zippered pocket to secure valuables. Cover all your bases and more—this jacket allows you to adapt to any curveballs Mother Nature pitches your way.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% recycled nylon/35% polyester cross-dyed plain weave with a DWR finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Zip-out liner: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 100-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Length from the highest point on the shoulder to the hem is 35in
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –