Designed for fickle weather, this Patagonia Women's Tres 3-in-1 Parka has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of windproof polyester stretch twill (50% recycled) and lined with smooth, 100% recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with warm Recycled Down (700-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). You can wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days or separately for milder conditions. The parka has an adjustable, removable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and two-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: on-seam welted handwarmers with hidden snaps and an internal security pocket. Zip-out parka has flattering quilting pattern and on-seam handwarmer pockets.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Zip-out parka: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Above-the-knee length