Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
Item # 83807
Life's adventures can lead you to some wet and windy places. Make sure you're always protected from the scourge of nasty weather while looking sleek in the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket. This packable, efficient and simple outer shell features a two-way adjustable hood, micro-fleece lined neck, and H2No® waterproof/breathable protection for rainy-day reliability. Pair with your favorite warm mid-layer and keep yourself dependably dry and protected wherever your adventures lead.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent) treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 301g (10.6oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –