Patagonia Women's Solar Rays '73 Organic Scoop T-Shirt
Item # 38453
The Patagonia Women's Solar Rays '73 Organic Scoop T-Shirt is made of U.S.-grown organic cotton sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. It uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton tee. Patagonia original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. The slim-fitting shirt has a modern, feminine shape with a scoop neckline and dropped hem. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Modern, feminine shape with a dropped hem and a scoop neckline
- Ultrafine 40-singles ringspun organic cotton
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
- Slim Fit
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –