Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
$118.99 to $149.00
Item # 84247
Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages—like the Patagonia Woen's Nano Puff Vest. This warm, water-resistant and windproof vest features lightweight 60-g Primaloft® Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—wrapped in a moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, a pair of zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack. Incredibly lightweight and packable, the Nano Puff® Vest is an ideal cool weather travel companion, whether you're keeping it simple over a shirt or layering under a shell.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabric has DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintatins 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 207g (7.3 oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –