Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Parka
$279.00 $222.9920% off
Item # 26870
Nasty weather isn't just in the mountains. When bad weather comes to town, meet and greet it in the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Parka. The newest addition to the Nano Puff® family is parka length and has a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell that resists light moisture. For warmth, it's insulated with warm-even-when-wet 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled). To keep out drafts, it has an interior wind flap, and the sleeve openings are finished with elastic binding. For ease of movement, there's a two-way, reverse-coil center-front zipper. To keep track of your essentials, it has handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket--all pockets secure with zippers. This insulated piece is part of a component system, with hidden loops that work with the Yosemite Falls Trench; loops fold into their secret garage when not in use. It stuffs into the interior chest pocket for easy transport and storage. Above-the-knee length.
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Above-the-knee length
- P-6 on left chest
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –