Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Jacket
$198.99 to $249.00
Item # 84070
The down versus synthetic debate is over. The Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Jacket delivers the best of both worlds with a revolutionary, feather-soft synthetic insulation that has an unprecedented warmth-to-weight ratio. The groundbreaking PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is phenomenally light and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it’s wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The Micro Puff® Jacket's design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff to keep you moving even when nature wants you to stop.
Features: zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags), and elasticized cuffs and hem.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 0.7oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with DWR finish
- Insulation: 65g PlumaFill 100% polyester
- Weight: 207g (7.3oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –