Patagonia Women's Full -Zip Re-Tool Fleece Jacket
$149.00 $89.9940% off
Item # 25477
The Patagonia Women's Full-Zip Re-Tool Fleece Jacket is built for mornings spent shoveling out from last night's dump and chaining up for the schlep to town. The warm Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) deep-pile fleece and extra-long fibers help to retain heat without bulk. Feminine seaming provides flattering, contoured silhouette. For added warmth, jacket also comes with a full-length zip and wind flap, a double-fleece collar, and handwarmer pockets. The chest pocket with SUPPLEX® nylon flap holds a phone or beanie.
- Materials: 9.3oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- Weight: 459g (16.2oz)
- Fit: Regular
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth; full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Re-engineered princess seams for a flattering fit
- Nylon chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Hip length
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –