Patagonia Women's Fiber Activist Trad Cap
Item # 38275
The Patagonia Women's Fiber Activist Trad Cap brings together a low-crown construction and sustainable materials, then adds touches of boho style. The Activist Trad Cap is Fair Trade Certified sewn and features original nature-inspired Patagonia artwork on an organic cotton canvas headband with an unstructured, six-panel design. This cap's brim is made from NetPlus, a fully traceable material developed by California skateboard manufacturer Bureo. NetPlus is also sustainable, consisting of 100% recycled fishing nets. Adjustable fabric-strap closures let you personalize the Trad Cap's fit to your specifications.
- Unstructured, low-crown, six-panel ball cap
- Organic cotton canvas headband for comfort next-to-skin
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Brim made of 100% recycled fishing nets
- Adjustable snap closure customizes the fit
- Patagonia original art
- Weight: 85g (3oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –