Patagonia Women's Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms
Item # 43692
The Patagonia Women's Capilene Thermal Weight Bottoms will do better than your average long-johns. First off, The Polartec® panels do their job to lock in heat, but also let the breeze through while you are on the move. The seams all lay flat, the finish is soft, and everything layers easily. The fabric has enough spandex to keep your movement free but not too much to make you over-heat. They feel like skinny yoga pants that also keep you warm. Layer them in the winter, take them into the back country, or wear them under your ski gear.
- 92% recycled polyester blend and 8% spandex
- Polartec® Power grid fabric for locking in heat and allowing for breathability
- Polygiene® permament odor control
- Smooth fabric finish for easy layering
- Spandex for stretch and easy movement
- Gusseted crotch for centralized warmth and easy movement throughout legs
- Waistband lays flat
- Flat seams along legs minimize chafing and rubbing with movement underneath layers
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –