Patagonia Women's Capilene Midweight Bottoms
Item # 44491
The Sierra's superb Evolution traverse combines a chilled, pre-dawn start, high-altitude temperatures and sometimes-frigid shade with a non-stop, all-day pace. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, the Patagonia Women's Capilene Midweight Bottoms hit the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking. Worn alone or under layers, it keeps you dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 66% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 33% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- Material: 5.2oz (175g) Polartec® Power Grid 97% polyester (solids: 66% recycled; heathers: 33% recycled)/3% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fit: Slim
- Polartec® Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Fabric's brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing
- 176g (6.2oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –