Patagonia Women's Calcite Jacket
Item # 84996
From summertime thunderboomers through spring snowfall, on alpine rock or backcountry tours, the Patagonia Women's Calcite Jacket stays light, durable and stormproof. It's built with a packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric that has a 100% recycled polyester face and a special textured backer for next-to-skin comfort. The hood is alpine helmet compatible, with a laminated visor and an easily adjustable single pull. Pit zips help ventilate, its zippers repel water, and three secure pockets (exterior left chest and two handwarmers) hold your valuables. This go-to shell has minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out the weather and DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you dry.
- Regular fit
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper
- Welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper and welted handwarmer pockets; DWR-treated zips
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- 2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 371g (13.1oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –