Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece
Item # 25618
The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece has a sweater-knit face that slides easily under a shell and a soft, fleecy interior that can be layered or worn next to the skin. The Better Sweater® recycled fleece is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Soft-brushed tricot fabric (100% recycled polyester) trims the wind flap, cuffs and hem. This versatile pullover features a stand-up collar and quarter-length zipper (with garage), zippered left-sleeve pocket and princess seams on the back.
Note: By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater.
- Made of warm, midweight 100% recycled polyester fleece
- Quarter-length front zipper with wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot trim on cuffs, wind flap and hem
- Princess seams at back
- Hip length
- Slim Fit
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece
- Trim: 5-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 391g (13.8oz)