Patagonia Women's Back Pasture Jacket
Item # 26585
The Patagonia Women's Back Pasture Jacket is a contemporary spin on the classic field jacket with a diamond-quilted, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 100% recycled polyester taffeta and 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 insulation. It's got soft corduroy trim detail at back neck, inside placket, pocket edges, and cuffs. Center-front storm placket with metal zipper and snaps seals out draughty weather; multicolored cords act as a zipper pull. Zippered chest pocket and two drop-in handwarmer pockets. Hip-length with set-in sleeves and a boxy, modern, straight fit.
- Body: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Trim: 9.3-oz, 14-wale COOLMAX® 76% organic cotton/24% polyester corduroy
- Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Body and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –