Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack 1L
Item # 49447
Made from extremely lightweight yet tough fabric, the handy Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Mini Hip Pack 1L stuffs into its own pocket when not in use and expands to carry small essentials for everyday use. The main compartment features a key clip and a security pocket that doubles as the pack's stuff sack. The soft, flexible webbing belt lets you carry the Mini around your hips or off the shoulder, bandolier style.
- Lightweight, weather-resistant and sturdy recycled nylon ripstop
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Body: 2.4oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating
- Lining: 3.3oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Dimensions: 4.75in x 8in x 2in
- Volume: 1L (61cu in)
- Weight: 100g (3.5oz)
Dang! Your browser is blocking reviews from displaying.