Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap
Item # 22320
Made of a soft blend of 60% recycled wool, 30% recycled polyester and 10% recycled nylon, the Patagonia Recycled Wool Cap is warm, breathable and provides natural water repellency and moisture management to keep you dry. The organic cotton sweatband, crown and interior front panel provide itch-free comfort. An adjustable leather strap lets you fine-tune the fit.
- Made of a recycled wool/recycled polyester/recycled nylon blend for warmth, breathability and durability
- Lined with organic cotton twill sweatband, crown and interior front panel for itch-free comfort
- Adjustable leather strap for custom fit
- P-6 label on front panel
- Fit: low crown
- Body: 6.9oz 60% recycled wool/30% recycled polyester/10% recycled nylon
- Crown tape lining, sweatband and interior front-panel reinforcement: 7.4oz 100% organic cotton twill
- Weight: 82g (2.9oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –