Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap
Item # 22325
The multi-tool of hats, the Patagonia Recycled Wool Ear Flap Cap keeps sun and snow out of your eyes, warms your ears, shields your neck and insulates your head. It does all of this with a recycled polyester and recycled wool fabric blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block moisture and increase durability. It’s lined with a lightweight polyester jersey for warmth, and an itch-free sweatband, made from organic cotton twill, wicks moisture. Patagonia lined the earflaps and neck flap with high-pile fleece for extra warmth and a soft, skin-friendly feel; they can be tied up or down, depending upon the conditions and your prevailing mood.
- Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth
- Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband for itch-free comfort
- High-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keep your head warm and dry
- Ties at the end of earflaps tie down for extra warmth or up if you need them out of the way
- 16.2oz 53% recycled polyester/44% recycled wool melton/3% other fiber
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Earflap lining: 8.7oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) pile fleece
- Crown tape lining and sweatband: 7.4oz 100% organic cotton twill
- Weight: 142g (5oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –