Like blank spaces on a map and a wide-open itinerary, this pack overflows with possibilities. Featuring a large panel-loading design, the Patagonia Paxat Backpack 32L holds a full day's worth of gear and keeps everything organized and accessible for moving freely through a hectic agenda. A dedicated laptop pocket unzips and lays flat via a clamshell opening, so you can glide through airport security without removing your 15-inch and smaller computer. This pocket also accepts a hydration reservoir when you break away from city streets. The main compartment holds sizable items like books, lunch and a pair of running shoes for your afternoon workout. The second, zip-closing pocket provides a secure place for smaller items like a tablet, all your electronic accessories, lip balm, and keys. Lined with soft fabric, a top pocket protects sunglasses, phone or an audio device, and stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, and compression straps stabilize contents.
- TSA-approved laptop pocket fits most 15in laptops
- Body: 7.4oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled / 50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating
- Lining: 3.3oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Body and lining have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Dimensions: 20in x 12in x 9in
- Capacity: 32L (1953 cu in)
- Weight: 862g (1lb 14.4oz)