Patagonia Men's Tropic Comfort Hoody II
Item # 52124 S19
In high heat and humidity, the Patagonia Men's Tropic Comfort Hoody II is the next best thing to a cool breeze. It’s now made from fast-drying, ultralight Capilene® Cool Daily fabric that stretches with your body, provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. The design floats over the skin with a relaxed silhouette so you can stay comfortable and focus on the fishing; the generous hood fits easily over a baseball cap, while longer sleeves with thumb holes cover the hands for additional protection in hot sun. All told, it’s a simple, one-piece, pullover sun solution for anglers who’d rather not mess around with gloves, neck gaiters and broad-brim hats.
- Comfortable, ultralight and highly breathable Capilene® Cool fabric provides sun protection
- Classic, hoody silhouette with generous hood designed to fit over a baseball cap
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Relaxed Fit
- Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –