Patagonia Men's Tropic Comfort Crew II
Item # 52119 S19
Yes, Patagonia built the Patagonia Men's Tropic Comfort Crew II for the tropics, hence the name. But hot weather at any latitude requires a shirt that blocks the sun and helps you keep your cool through long days of fishing. It’s now made from fast-drying, ultralight Capilene® Cool Daily fabric—heathers are 100% polyester (50% recycled) —the same material as Capilene Cool Daily styles—that stretches with your body, provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene® permanent odor control. A relaxed fit with gussets under the arms makes the design remarkably motion-friendly, and longer sleeves with thumb holes provide additional sun protection for the backs of the hands. A favorite of diehard anglers, the Tropic Comfort makes you feel good another way, too—it’s made in a Fair Trade Certified facility.
- Comfortable, ultralight and highly breathable Capilene® Cool fabric provides sun protection
- Classic, relaxed tee silhouette with gussets under arms; won’t ride up in back while casting
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Relaxed fit
- Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey
- Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –