Patagonia Men's Trail Harbor Polo
Item # 52770 S19
The Patagonia Men's Trail Harbor Polo will compliment your day with cool-wearing, easy-flowing comfort. It has a contemporary look and a soft breathable fabric that blends hemp and organic cotton for a breezy, flow-anywhere feel on the skin. The traditional polo styling features a three-button, lie-flat front placket (buttons made from coconut shells) and a supple, fold-down collar. A patch pocket on the chest holds your sunglasses and the vented hem allows a greater range of mobility. The Trail Harbor Polo is also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Quick-drying fabric is highly breathable and comfortable
- Three-button lie-flat placket
- Vented hem keeps shirt in place when tucked in and provides greater range of motion
- 4.7-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton jersey
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –