Patagonia Men's Sandy Cay Pants
Item # 82091
Lightweight, quick-drying and comfy with plenty of pockets, the Patagonia Men's Sandy Cap Pants are an outstanding companion for fishing and travel. Made of 100 percent recycled nylon, these airy pants have a UPF 50+ rating to protect skin from the sun. They feature a double layer of fabric for added protection and durability on the front legs, and an elastic back waistband for comfort and a great fit. Along with two front slash pockets, these pants include a drop-in utility pocket, plus a security pocket with a zipper.
- 100% recycled nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Mechanical-stretch fabric
- Two vertical zip-closure chest pockets; zippers are 100% plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water and humid environments
- Non-corrosive plastic zippers
- Collar snaps
- Hidden lens cleaner at the hem
- Regular fit
- 2.3-oz 55% recycled nylon/45% polyester with mechanical stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight: 159g (5.6oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –