Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Jacket
Item # 22800
In-Store Pickup Only.
The Patagonia Men's Retro Pile Fleece Jacket proves once and for all that being two-faced can have its advantages. Made from polyester double-sided shearling, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip design has a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout the jacket reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets give you a place for the daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. A soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. Fair Trade Certified for sewing, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Materials: (Body) 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling, (Lining) 3.5oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh
- Weight: 649g (22.9oz)
- Fit: Regular
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –