Patagonia Men's Recycled Wool Bomber Jacket
Item # 50815
The lively Patagonia Men's Recycled Wool Bomber Jacket has the clean, contemporary look of a classic bomber along with durably warm insulation to keep you warm and comfortable in a wide range of conditions. Made of a soft recycled fabric blend of 60% recycled wool, 30% recycled polyester and 10% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture, it’s insulated with warm 60-gram Thermogreen® polyester throughout the body and 40-gram Thermogreen® polyester, both 92% recycled, in the sleeves. A recycled polyester ripstop lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers for no-snag mobility. Zippered handwarmer pockets and a media-compatible interior zippered pocket hold the daily essentials. The narrow collar pairs nicely with a rain shell if the weather turns nasty.
- Shell made of 6.9oz 60% recycled wool, 30% recycled polyester and 10% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lined with 1.6oz recycled polyester ripstop
- Insulated with 60g (sleeves: 40g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Media-compatible interior zippered pocket
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 777g (27.4oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –