Patagonia Men's Puckerware Shirt
Item # 53004 S20
Great for easy summer style, the Patagonia Men's Puckerware Shirt is a warm-weather staple to include in your wardrobe. This airy short sleeve shirt dries fast and lifts away from your skin, promoting airflow to help you keep your cool. It's made from a lightweight seersucker blend of 65 percent recycled polyester and 35 percent organic cotton crinkle fabric. This Puckerware® shirt features a button-front with a chest pocket and button that gives you a secure place for glasses or other essentials. Side vents along the seam allow for a greater range of motion.
- Quick-drying airy fabric blend
- Clean button-front styling
- Straight hem with side vents
- Left-chest button-through patch pocket
- Regular Fit
- 3.4-oz 65% recycled polyester/35% organic cotton yarn-dyed seersucker
- Weight: 198g (7oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –