Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Scope Organic T-Shirt
$24.99 to $35.00
Item # 39144
The Fitz Roy skyline comes into focus with the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Scope Organic T-Shirt. Shirt is made from ringspun, long-staple organic cotton that’s sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Neil Hubert is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. It has crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep the garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. This lightweight tee uses no toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Slim Fit
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- 4-oz 100% organic cotton ringspun jersey
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 187g (6.6oz)
- Made in the U. S. A.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –