Patagonia Men's Essential Boxer Briefs - 6in
Item # 32560
These Patagonia Men's Essential Boxer Briefs - 6in have the breezy comfort for all-day, everyday wear, along with the chops to keep you cool and dry when the bus to Lima is standing room only. Light on the skin and endlessly breathable, they provide all-day comfort with a fabric blend of TENCEL® lyocell and spandex stretch jersey that feels supersoft and natural yet has all the technical benefits to wick moisture and stretch. At the waist an anti-roll, comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing. Details include ergonomic patterning for a bulk-free fit, a stay-put leg design that keeps them from riding up or constricting, a fully functioning fly, flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming throughout and a contoured pouch for frictionless support. Essential Boxer Briefs are also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
- Made with moisture-wicking, breathable TENCEL® lyocell/spandex stretch jersey with a supersoft hand for all-day comfort
- Fully functioning fly
- Contoured pouch
- Flatlock, chafe-free comfort seaming
- Ergonomic patterning and stay-put leg design won’t ride up or constrict
- Anti-roll, comfort waistband
- 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 94g / 3.3oz
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –