The Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew is a super versatile baselayer: warm, breathable, quick-drying and with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for daily use. It hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Capilene® Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering, a forgiving stretch that moves with you and an internal diamond-grid pattern that rests lightly on the skin to trap warmth. The hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds dry times. It's treated with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control, which means less washing and longer wearing. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Classic crew styling with internal neck tape for added comfort
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and a full range of motion
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Locker loop for hang-drying
- Slim Fit
- Solids: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit
- Cross-dyes: 5.1-oz (147-g) 100% polyester (50% recycled) diamond-grid double knit.
- HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 176g (6.2oz)