Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew
Item # 44426
When facing the first pitch of Shune's Buttress early in the morning, the Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Crew hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking. The essence of versatility, you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Constructed with Polartec® Power Grid fabric, Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. Solid-colored fabrics have 93% recycled-polyester content, heathers have 63% and both are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Materials: (Solids) 4.4oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid 100% polyester (93% recycled) (Double Knit; Heathers) 4.8oz (160-g) Polartec® Power Grid 100% polyester (63% recycled) (Double Knit) both with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Polartec® Power Grid fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric?s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Rib-knit crew at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seam for better fit and mobility
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Elastic thumb loops help to cover hands
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing; drop tail for better coverage
- 193g (6.8oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –