Patagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip
Item # 25522
The Patagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is made from 100% recycled polyester moisture-wicking fleece, making this the perfect piece whether you throw it on to break the chill or use it as a layer to bomb the hill. The heathered sweater-knit face, stand up collar and hip length sewing makes this a great wear for an afternoon meeting while the ragland sleeves and flat seam construction make for a perfect mid-layer for cold climate adventures. Take all of this into consideration and then add the fact that the 100% recycled polyester is certified as bluesign® approved and it's made utilizing Fair Trade Certified sewing. So, you can quickly see why this is a Whole Earth favorite.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with a heathered sweater-knit face, moisture-wicking fleece interior, and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 10oz 100% polyester knitted fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 498gm (17.6oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –