Patagonia Infant Capilene Set
Item # 60054
Worn together or separately, the versatile Patagonia Infant Capilene Set baselayer comfortably protects little ones against harsh exposure and cold. This Capilene® set also packs tiny, dries fast, fights odor, goes on easy and is incredibly soft-wearing. Made of 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex sueded-jersey fabric, the two-piece baby baselayer has Polygiene® permanent odor control and a wicking finish for excellent moisture management. The sleeves have a self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm. The bottoms have an elasticized waist, knee patches and an expanded back gusset for extra diaper room and mobility. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Fabric has a wicking finish, Polygiene® permanent odor control and a soft, sueded back
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitts to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room, knee patches and self-fabric cuffs
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- Slim fit for layering under midlayers and outerwear
- Fabric: 5.3oz 88% polyester / 12% spandex sueded jersey
- Weight: 125g (4.4oz)
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –