Patagonia Girls 4-In-1 Everyday Jacket
$169.00 $59.9965% off
Item # 68040
In rainy, cold or blustery weather, the Patagonia Girls 4-In-1 Everyday Jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The shell seals out weather with its 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for breathable and waterproof protection. The shell features a three-panel hood with a stay-put internal gusset and full-length waterproof zipper with an internal storm flap for weather protection; left-chest zippered pocket and two covered, tricot-lined zippered handwarmer pockets; adjustable hook-and-loop closures at the cuffs and a drawcord drop-tail hem for warmth.
The outer shell attaches to a zip-out jacket with snapped loops at the collar and sleeve openings. It has a DWR finish that reverses to fleece pile with THERMOLITE® ECO92 insulated sleeves, making it truly four jackets in one. Other features include a stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper; two front tricot-lined pockets; elastic cuffs to keep out wind and reduce bulk; plus a straight hem with internal elastic for a customized fit.
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood with internal gusset; full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap with microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pulls
- Outer shell: two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; elastic sleeves at the openings; straight hem with internal elastic at each side
- Zip-out jacket reverses to soft, high-pile (Los Gatos) fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves
- Regular Fit
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (hood and sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high pile
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 794g (28oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –