Patagonia Chacabuco Backpack 30L
Item # 47927
The Patagonia Chacabuco Backpack 30L carries a full quiver of gear when you're traversing a pulsing city or crossing a wind-scoured mountain pass. It houses everything in two main compartments and has an exterior shock cord for additional carrying capacity. The generous main compartment holds most of your gear and comes with a padded and lined tablet sleeve for organized access to your hand-held electronics. A padded pocket fits most 15 inch laptops, which can be accessed without having to unpack everything else. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars or small essentials, while two stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach. The Chacabuco's suspension system uses heat-venting airflow mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps to keep you cool on long hikes. It has a sternum strap and compression straps to stabilize the load.
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled / 50% high-tenacity) plain weave
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Body and lining both have a polyurethane coating and DWR finish
- Dimensions: 19in x 12in x 8.5in
- Capacity: 30L (1831cu in)
- Weight: 675g (1lb 7.8oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –