Patagonia Chacabuco Backpack 30L
$68.99 to $99.00
Item # 47927
The Patagonia Chacabuco Backpack 30L carries a full quiver of gear when you?re traversing a pulsing city or crossing a wind-scoured mountain pass. It houses everything in two main compartments and has an exterior shock cord for additional carrying capacity (bike helmet?). The generous main compartment holds most of your gear and comes with a padded and lined tablet sleeve for organized access to your hand-held electronics. A padded pocket fits most 15in laptops, which can be accessed without having to unpack everything else. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars or small essentials, while two stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach. The Chacabuco?s suspension system uses heat-venting airflow mesh on the back panel and shoulder straps to keep you cool on long hikes. With a sternum strap and compression straps to stabilize the load.
- Materials: (Body) 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish, (Lining) 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and features separate access from the main compartment; fits most 15in laptops
- Stash pocket is perfect for sunglasses or small electronics
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable cording is perfect for bike helmets or extra layers
- 675g (1lb 7.8oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –