Patagonia Boys Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece
Item # 65706
The Patagonia Boys Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece is a cozy pullover jacket built from 10-oz recycled polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a fleece interior. The fleece is dyed using a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. For comfort, the zip-through stand-up collar has a welted zipper; the shoulder seams are set forward for ease under pack straps; and the soft, brushed-polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs and hem is comfy. Treasures can be stashed in the zippered left-chest pocket.
Note: By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater.
- Made of warm 100% recycled polyester sweater-knit face with a fleece interior in heather overdyed yarn
- Zip-through stand-up collar with mirrored, welt zipper covers
- Brushed-polyester jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs and hem
- Forward shoulder seams for comfort under backpack straps
- Zippered pocket at left chest
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Regular Fit
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 303g (10.7oz)