Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 100L
Item # 49387
In-Store Pickup Only.
Tough and highly weather-resistant, the Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 100L is a durable, smooth-rolling duffel that protects your gear from the hard knocks of faraway travel. Sized to hold everything you need for an extended trip, you access the main compartment via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside to hold small items. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure, easy-access place for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole® upright, even when it's loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you're crossing the tarmac or traversing a cobblestone street. Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle, and the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains.
- Burly 100% recycled polyester ripstop with weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Reinforced haul handles
- Stout, oversized wheels
- Internal compression straps
- Body: 14oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3.3oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Body and lining have DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Dimensions: 32.6in x 16in x 13.7in
- Volume: 97L (5,919 cu in)
- Weight: 4,220g (9lbs 4.9oz)
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –