Almost as good as a visit to the massage therapist, our soft, livable Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Scarf adds a satisfying warm and relaxing feel when the weather turns ornery. Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods, it has a soft fleece interior and a heathered sweater-knit face that helps resist pilling. Oversized, it lies flat, but is long enough to loop twice around for a cowl-neck effect. And it's Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Cozy infinity scarf can be worn loosely or wrapped twice for extra warmth
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim adds durability
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 159g (5.6oz)