Patagonia Baby Better Sweater Fleece Jacket
$29.99 to $59.00
Item # 61180
Almost as comforting as a hug, the snuggly Patagonia Baby Better Sweater Fleece Jacket is made of recycled polyester fleece with a cozy sweater-knit face and heat-trapping fleece interior. The sweater's heathered yarns are dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Soft, durable recycled polyester binding at the hood, cuffs, pockets, and hem lend a clean finish and are comfy next-to-skin. Full-length zipper with zipper garage to prevent chin chafe; 100% recycled nylon webbing zipper pull is easy to zip. Two front drop-in pockets.
- Sleeves have off-shoulder seams for added comfort while strapped in car seat or backpack
- Materials: 10oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight: 230g (8.1oz)
- Note: By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –