Outdoor Research Essential Face Mask Kit
Item # 283298
The Outdoor Research Essential Face Mask Kit contains a Face Mask and a 3-pack of filters that when used together filter greater than 95% of virus, bacteria, and particles. Mask design is adjustable, washable, and is treated with HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03*.
*a mask does not guarantee protection from pathogen organisms
- DISCLAIMER: These filters are not N95 grade, nor a replacement for medical-grade Personal Protective Equipment. Whole Earth Provision Co. has not tested the filters, and cannot provide any representation or warranty concerning their effectiveness. The filters may help to protect others in your presence, but may not protect you from virus particles that are shed from others. You should, therefore, exercise discretion in deciding whether this filter will afford you adequate protection, depending on your particular circumstances. Use of filters is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face. Please follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for return or exchange.
- What's Included: 1 Face Mask, 3-Pack Mask Filters, and Protective Storage Pouch
- Adjustable ear loops and nose wire for a comfortable fit and tight seal
- Water & stain repellent, the mask can be laundered up to 30 times while maintaining 100% of the HEIQ V-BLOCK® NPJ03 performance. After 30 washes, the HEIQ V-BLOCK will slowly diminish.
- Durable polyester fabric outperforms cotton in a 10,000+ cycle abrasion test, and is faster to dry and wick moisture
- Filters are made in the USA
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 24.6cm wide x 17cm tall
- Weight: 28g
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –