Optimus Crux Weekend HE Cook System
Item # 8019743
No need to even think about what stove and pot will work for your lightweight outdoor adventures: They did the thinking for you with this versatile Optimus Crux Weekend HE Cook System that will keep a well-fed smile on your face. Weighing in at an ultralight 358 grams total, the package includes a feather light Crux cooking wonder, plus the entire super light Weekend HE Cook Set with two pieces of cookware: A pot with pour spout and a tough-as-nails fry pan (that doubles as a pot lid). All of those now have a non-stick coating. A simple mesh carry bag packs it right and tight, magically finding space inside for a foldable spork and a 220 gram gas cartridge (yes, indeed, sold separately). Take just the stove, just the cook set, or everything. Have it your way!
- Fuel type: Liquified Petroleum Gas
- Average burn time: Up to 90min at maximum output (with 220g of fuel)
- Dimensions: 165 × 124mm
- Average boil time for 1L of water: Approx. 3min / 1L, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Output: 3000W
- Weight: 358g
- Volume: 0.95L
- Kit includes: Folding Crux stove (83g/2.9oz), 0.95L Heat Exchange saucepan (hard anodized aluminum) with non-stick coating, pouring lid and measuring marks, fry pan that doubles as a lid, mesh storage bag, and neoprene sleeve to store Crux in the unused space under the gas cartridge, user manual
- Warning: Never put empty cookware on a burning stove; this can result in damage to the Heat Exchange and cause fire, burns or severe injury