OluKai Women's Pahe'e Sandals
Item # 20345-4834
Leaving no stone unturned, the rich details and unrivaled support of the OluKai Women's Pahe'e Sandals, bring a sun-seeking confidence to the day.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with traction pods.
- Footbed: Anatomically molded PU midsole wrapped in high-character full-grain leather. Increased thickness and raised perimeter for enhanced cushioning, support and protection.
- Outboard Strap: Built into the outside surface of the sidewall instead of the footbed, the unique Outboard Strap Construction offers a free yet secure fit for the most comfortable arch support possible.
- Non-marking Rubber: The thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or 'scuffs' on surfaces of any type. The gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Full Grain Leather: The premium full-grain leather evokes the rustic spirit of Hawaii's upcountry ranches with a rugged strength and a lifetime of durability.
0.0/5.0Review Stats 0 total reviews
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –